Tuesday 1 May 2007

Shoes

I am very interested in fashion, i guess my style could be labeled as 'street wear.' i love brands such as Stussy, Nike, Edwin, Supreme, Futura Labs, FHI, MHI, Maharishi, Bounty hunter, Ralph Lauren, Carhartt etc

i have had a intrest in trainers for the last 5 years, at the start i was mainly focused upon classic / OG style Adidas, but in the last two years i have become much more intrested in Nike. I have a collection of nearly 100 pairs or so. I am not really guided by hype i just buy what i like. i have many rare shoes and a great selection of early sb's.

Air Max 1 Ben Dury















Air Max 1 Atmos















I have recently become intrested in light weight running shoes. I bought my first pair of Air Max 1's (Hold Tight) and that started a new intrest. Over the last few weeks i have bought various light weight running shoes including the Nike Free, Stussy Free Trail and Nike Mayfly. All theses shoes are durable, light weight, space saving and comfortable.

Nike Free















Nike Free Trail Stussy Tokyo edition















Nike Mayfly















I am lucking forward to expanding my collection of light weight Nikes!

No comments: