Tuesday 1 May 2007

About me

I thought it would be a good idea if i introduced myself....

My name is Ashley, i am 21 and a student.

I live in Radlett, Hertfordshire in England, its a really nice place just outside of London. I have lived there for 20 years. Radlett is a great place with some fantastic restaurants and bars, it has a superb Golf club and Tennis club. The best thing about Radlett is the direct trainline to London! I live with my father and my sister Tasmin.

I study at the University of Lincoln, i read Advertising and marketing. I really enjoy it, thecourse is good and the place is great. I have met some brilliant people and i really enjoy my time in Lincoln. I met a fantastic girl, Stefanie who i have been seeing for the last 18 months, i really enjoy spending time with her and i couldn't be happier. I live with three good friends in a cool house, its really laid back, very messy but great fun!










I have always had a healthy appetite for travel and i have been lucky enough to see lots of the world, i have been to America, Africa and Europe. I have mainly travelled with my family but in the last couple of years i have started to travel independently with friends. Last year i vistited, Paris (twice), Barcelona, Ibiza, Cyprus, Tunisa, Nerja, Cancun. I really enjoy travel and i love experiencing other cultures, i love exploring food, people, fashion and the sights. I have been on a range of holidays from relaxing breaks to Mauritius to lads holidays to Ibiza.

This summer i shall be travelling around Europe, i will be travelling with Stefanie and i am really excited. We haven't planned what countries we will be going to or where we will be staying, so the next couple of weeks are going to be very busy!

No comments: