Thursday 24 May 2007

Nike free

As i have previously mentioned i have become very interested in light weight Nike shoes. I decided to get Stefanie invloved in my new intrest and bought her some Nike free 5.0, they were a bargain from TKMaxx for £8.00! I really like the colours grey, pink and white they work well together and are perfect for a girl. Stefanie was relectant to let me buy them as she dislikes trainers but once she felt how comfortable the were she couldn't say no.


I decided i needed some more free 5.0 so when i saw an ebay auction for one of my favourite shoes i couldn't say no! They wer £69.99 in the shops and got them for £19.99 which i am rather pleased with



They are created by the Japanese store Atmos and they are fully reflective with 3m, which is fantastic when light hits the material.


I was also extremely impressed with the whole package which was included with the Atmos free. A booklet describing the design and the features was included along with another pair of laces and an extra set of 4.5 insoles.


Below is a comparisson of the 4.5 with the 5.0 insole. The 5.0 includes an air section on the heel and ball of the foot which increases the comfort of the shoe considerably. The 4.5 is used if cushioning is not needed.


I have also purchased the Atmos free trail, this is the same shoe as the Stussy free featured previously however it has been given the Atmos treatment! It again features 3m and it also completed the Atmos Free set.

No comments: