Tuesday 1 May 2007

Backpack

I celebrated my 21st Birthday last month, i had a great party at uni, apparently as i don't remember much.

From my Grandfather i asked for a backpack for travelling. The backpack is an essential item for any traveller, as it basically holds all of your possessions.

i bought a Tresspass 65 litre pack. I looked for ages to find one i liked and i was lucky enough to find on in TK Maxx. I really like the bag, its very functional and i like the colour. The bag as has a day sack which clips on the front which can be used as a small daytime backpack, i really like this idea although i probably won't use it.















I'm going to get a Union Jack or a St Georges flag badge to put on the bag to customise it. i will also be investing in a lock so that i can lock my bag to myself or anything else for security when sleeping.

No comments: